[pnpgm] Magic and plusses

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Sat Aug 21 06:25:16 CEST 2010

  Math errors!

if need 1425 casts of BMC1 then only need to cast at El0 thus 1425 mana
But 135 BMC20 is only 2700 at El0...still an oops
So the BMC1 is about twice as easy when looking at mana costs

Yup it has always been far easier to get high BMC spells to practice up
when you look at number of castings

BUT high BMC spells can be harder to get, note the starting spell limits
for example
They are also slow to learn
And could take days to recover from single casts where low BMC can be
cast multiple times

So the real comparison is the Mana costs, the life blood of the mages
This is where fast mana recover is the true power level and why any
natural mage is nasty!