[pnpgm] Update...

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Thu Mar 17 18:58:42 CET 2011

Sadly got 5 public posts and 2 private posts tonight.  Even though did say I'd work on it Wednesday night which I tried but the spells took longer than expected to do.  I was off today..my last day of this week long vacation ...I checked email up till 8pm.  No posts all day.  I thought I was clear and could gt update out.  Would finish it in a few hours after that.

Then check at 9 and poof! they come in as sadly predicted.  :)

So no update tonight.  Ran ot of time.  Plus with 3 of the posts I have to rewrite what Id id last night slight changes to the text from minor changes in actions.

Stay tuned for Monday's udpate if dont' finish it maybe tomorrow night or saturday...but likely Monday...

Like I say thursday updates are rough especially when I work Thur/Fri I tend to need to work on them the night before.  But with last minute actions on Thur it makes things rough.  Monday its not a issue since up late and off Tuesday.  So can handle it with teh extra 2 or 3 hours I have that night.

Enjoy the weekend.

Happy St Patricks day!

Pinch your pal.
Pinch your girlfriend