[pnpgm] Dispell EL questions and comments

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 03:58:17 CEST 2017

It is all subjective.  In theory the gods who made this prison divine
high (20+).
But that would ruin any chance for you guys.
So let's say the Avatars the minions made the wards.
Tehir power would be more human level.

So with that said...

Let's say 15 is possible for humans.
IF we assume
Green, Low, Medium, High, Expert, Very high
   0-1      2-3     4-6        7-9   10-12       12+

This is just a quick example.
You do not need ot list ELS
just relative in what you consider relative.
Most npcs in game might have only 3-4 being high.
So a 12 ix 3x a npcs max typically.
So could base it on that.
etc.
hope this helps.