[pnpgm] Game Update #29b - File #300 - Merman Combat Turn 1: Phase 1+2

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 20:39:49 CEST 2018

>        GM: Ack.  Thanks.  Nice post.  Your longest to date!  Good job.
>            Arawn will have to remind me who he includes in his BM spell
>            as I'll probably forget.  Besides IBT listed below do you
>            want to learn anything else or just Eagle?  I like that
>            ending funny visually fighting with a fork against a trident
>            welding merman. ;)

I was thinking of Pyan joining the Seamanship class for 8 hours a day and then studying Eagle the rest of his waking hours.; bothering those that he knows can speak Eagle since Corona can just fly away if the hunter is talking his ear off. :)
>              Pan - You may not get to bad guys next 2 phases but if
>                so select targets/or generic area.

As Pyan comes out on deck he remember that last battle the ship has seen and thinks of staying clear of Fremea's arrows. He'll target the Mermen on the back side of Fremea, or at least keep them between himself and her.
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.