[pnpgm] Game Update #73 - File #592 - Plans starting to form

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 01:11:13 CEST 2019

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.

On Saturday, May 11, 2019, 12:05:19 AM EDT, pnpgm <pnpgm at comcast.net> wrote:

>    GM: Ack. Not on the current sheet? Hmm.  Yeah chain
> fits well and its half the weight of normal chain (25 pounds) so even
> decent for hunting.

ON the sheet that was current when I made the comment. it's on the sheet you sent me on the 30th.

I shared my coffee with my laptop so can't check but I believe the copy of the char sheet was from after last adventure.

>   From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
>
>         "Pyan!
>Zepp!  Mournath!  Which of you speaks Formorian the
>best?"
>
>   GM: Ack. See email on answer.  But that quick post I
>made shows the only 4 folks who speak it and in which order. Unali being
>best. Why I warned about this from day 1. ;)

> Pyan          Apr  29th     Fomorian From Unali Success

Is Fomorian another language and not just a typo?  Ether way I can't find it on his char sheet so it looks like your dwarves forgot to mark it down

With his low empathy 'speak' is probably not the right word but he does know a few words of Fomorian.