[pnpgm] Game Update #22 - File #121 - Troll Combat 11+12

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 06:08:55 CEST 2022

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Notes.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Mournath.........Gilbert.Isla...............................
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Marusk...........Npc..............Guide.....Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

         Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #22 sequence (file #121)

         Admin: None.

            From Bess: [Re: Actions]
                 [ooc: my apologies for the late
entry for #20. I have had the worst humdinger of
a cold for 6 days now & not getting much better
(seems to be same cold going around here right
now – everyone’s getting it.) – got tested
forfor covid & strep in my doctor’s parking lot
Friday, altho my home covid was negative & I
never get strep throat. That strep test was
negative, so waiting on the doctor’s covid,
altho I don’t believe I have covid. I only took
the home test because my doctor asked me “Why
not?� (that made me feel stupid, but I
haven’t been exposed to anything, as been home
for days!) This week has been GLUCK! I feel like
I'm having a hyper-allergic cold event - yuck!] ---

                 [Starting today’s post from
seeing where we all are now after update #20. In
addition, still not sure how often spells can be
cast, so just do what she can, DM, if I post too
many. They are being used in the order of
priority I chose – Enemy, Traps & Healing (1st or 22nd level, depending)] ---

                 She will then cast Detect
Enemies & wait for its results, passing on what
she finds from the spell in a quiet voice to the
others. She will then cast Detect Traps at the
cabin, while facing toward its door. She will
again report the results of her spell to the group.
  GM: Ack.  You get well.  I was there
recently.  So rest and ignore the game till then
no need ot rush back.  Good luck and stay
safe.  As to spells it depends on their strike
rank so if 2 spells are SR 3 and 2 that takes up
5 of your 12 SR slots.  Many are just that
2/3.  But generally with a 5 SR ready /prep pause
its 2 spells on average per round.  Sent results
to ya on the spells already.  But since said you voice them will report here.

            From Rocky: [Re: Actions]
                 Rocky looks around for other
Trolls to attack, planning to use a Disruption
spell then melee if he finds one to fight.

         [Windsday, Fertility week, Storm Season, 1625, Genertela, Glorantha]

         [Time: 10:12 am]

         [Round 11-12]

            Juno moves toward the others and joins at the cabin door.

            Varo concentrates and casts a enemy
detection then says 'enemy' and gestures 2
fingers.  She shakes her head on area outside
cabin but points inside the 2 inside.

           As the last troll falls before her,
Varo steps back, withdrawing her rapier & taking
a deep breath as she quickly scans around for any
more trolls. She wipes her sword on the troll's body.

  Varo then does a trap detection spell wondering
if it covers more than the door and hopefully the
window.  She speaks word 'traps' and shakes her
head sensing nothing hoping spell did not fail.

            She than asks “Does anyone need healing?”

            Mournath moves to west wall to get to
the window.  The window and finds this is a side
by side window slats that open inward.  With a
single line in middle.  He gets closer to look inside as

            Razgar ignores Mournath and moves
east to join the others at the front door.

            Juno casts protection on Varo.

            Rocky looks for another troll but sees none outside.

            Jaren looks around wondering why no
action.  Wondering if he should just open door
and push someone inside or order folks in first?

            As Jaren considers this since no one
is looking at window he examines it and finds it
a side by side slant wooden window.  Seems to
open inward not outward. He tries to push a
finger on the slant to nudge it slightly but it
seems firm possibly locked.  The single line
between slants its difficult to see in from his distance away from window.

         GM: Actions? Comments?

             Next update?....Wednesday?

         GM: A short update since no
combat.  Everyone is feet away from front door
but Mournath in back.  So will remove map no need
for it now.  Still unsure who will do the door
stuff.  So will wait for who enters.  If not
Jaren may just burst in.  Mournath will email ya.

Basically need plan on who does what for cabin.

         GM: 130 Miles out – personal note for me.