[pnpgm] Update #21 – Varo

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 27 20:33:59 CEST 2022

[ooc: my apologies for the late entry for #20. I have had the worst humdinger of a cold for 6 days now & not getting much better (seems to be same cold going around here right now – everyone’s getting it.) – got tested for covid & strep in my doctor’s parking lot Friday, altho my home covid was negative & I never get strep throat. That strep test was negative, so waiting on the doctor’s covid, altho I don’t believe I have covid. I only took the home test because my doctor asked me “Why not?” (that made me feel stupid, but I haven’t been exposed to anything, as been home for days!) This week has been GLUCK! I feel like I'm having a hyper-allergic cold event - yuck!]
---

[Starting today’s post from seeing where we all are now after update #20. In addition, still not sure how often spells can be cast, so just do what she can, DM, if I post too many. They are being used in the order of priority I chose – Enemy, Traps & Healing (1st or 2nd level, depending)]
---

As the last troll falls before her, Varo steps back,withdrawing her rapier & taking a deep breath as she quickly scans around for any more trolls. She wipes her sword on the troll’s body.

She holds out her free hand, signaling a wait to the group. “I’ll be glad to heal anyone who needs it, but I am first checking for hidden enemies & for traps.” And she signals the others to hold back from the door for a minute.

She will then cast Detect Enemies & wait for its results, passing on what she finds from the spell in a quiet voice to the others. She will then cast Detect Traps at the cabin, while facing toward its door. She will again report the results of her spell to the group.

She than asks “Does anyone need healing?” She herself will wait upon the detect spells’ results before deciding her next action. coordinating with the others.

Bess L. Hadley