[pnpgm] Update #43 Varo

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 10 14:41:32 CEST 2023

Varo silently nods with Mournath’s comment on staying in pairs. She nods & readies her bow, after making sure her shield is in place covering her back & that her rapier is ready in its sheath.

The site of the mass grave greatly disturbs her. What happened here - & what might be happening at Varen’s home?

“Do you think this could be related to what happened at your house, Varen?” she asks. “I agree with Rocky; we should stay in pairs or threes. Perhaps Juno & I should check one street over & parallel Rocky & Mournath? And we need a couple guards for the horses, too.”

“Which way do we progress? But first,” - she stops & kneels & sends a silent prayer to the Earth Mother, Ernalda for the people lost to life in this mass grave, praying that their souls find peace & be returned in peace to the Earth & become one again in the rebirth of Life’s cycle. And she adds a short silent prayer for any forgiveness she might need for the anger & horror she feels about what happened here – whatever it was.

When finished praying, she stand and does first a quick scan at roofs & landscape around them, then a slower check, then she will accompany Juno or whoever is to take a second search route of the area nearby, unless she is assigned to help guard the horses.

Bess L. Hadley