[pnpgm] Hiatus info

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Fri Apr 14 19:45:17 CEST 2023

So  Sunday night my mom  fell out of bed going to bathroom.
I was aleted.
Could not get her up so caled family.

7 hours later after 2 more tries to get her to bathroom after putting
her in bed 2 more falls swe got a ems ordered (she did not want to).
Got there and was indeed a major heart attack.
2 stints in.
Later confirmed also a Moderate Stroke.
So weak and not able to really move.
So going to rehab today.
But person has to stay 24/7 in room to ensure she doesn't get up and fall.
Stroke lead to cognitive issues so may forget she in hospital.

So until rehab gets her str back can't leave her alone.
I seem to be obligated to stay as the other 5 in famliy are working or excuses.
Sooooo...hiatus..

Sorry but frakly impossible to do both.
It will be resolved.  Just not now.

I'll inform when game resumes.