[pnpgm] Fwd: Update #44 – Varo

Gerald Ford biggthree at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 04:40:33 CEST 2023

“We should retreat and  report as it seems unusual.”

Juno wonders if there was in thing in the rune priest room that could help
him and his dream to become one ?

Juno feels nervous and pray’s  in his mind to big O “give me courage to
accept the things I cannot control and do the things I can and the wisdom
to know the difference.”