[pnpgm] Mournath's actions

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 06:10:04 CET 2023

I'm sorry folks, i've been sick for weeks at this point. I tried to
post a few times, but nothing seemed to have gotten through. So,
here's hoping this goes out!

[IC] As the collapse begins, Mournath makes a quick logical choice. As
the 'new god' has floated up and out through the ceiling, creating a
hole above, the safest place to be in Mournath's mind is out there, in
the center of the pool, where the opening to the surface has appeared.
Mournath yells out to his companions, 'Into the pool! No rocks can
fall on your head where there are no rocks above you!' and dives into
the pool.