[pnpgm] ....

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 07:09:58 CET 2023

Had hoped to get a early start in my 1 day this week - only day i
needed the day  - to start early adn  finish update.  But nope plans ruined.

oh well I can only do so much ...

I'll try to work on it in bits/pieces over days than 1 day and had it
finished today over the next week.
But I'm good on these predictions on amount of time needed.
In pnp typical combat takes me 3 hours for 1 phase.
So 2 phases 6 hours.
Plus 3-4 min hours for othe rstuff.
Website, email formatting, etc.

So 8-9 hours for RQ as well.
So will try to do a hour here and there.

So next month will be busy as 3-4 eye doc visits for some eye
cleaning nonsense treatments.
Then one more eye doc checkup in MArch.
Then 3/22 do my taxes.

So my wednesdays are pretty full this month.  Why Tue is my best day
to do updates and if no go hten delays ensue.

Will explain more in detail on update.
But figured I'd give you some info.
(no need to reply to htis post).
ps good to see Bess post! welcome back. no need to reply. :)