[pnpgm] FYI

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 04:18:35 CET 2023

So I have started update.  But owe you some info on why delays.

As mentioned before my days off job is Tue/Wed. All other days its
more difficult to work on update (after a full days work load, time
and being tired by time things settle down).  So Tue is my most vital
day to work on update.  Assuming I can start early (that's super
critical) but if not then dayis ruined.

So far got 4-5 hours of work done on update over the last couple
weeks in my free time.
Today need 6-8 hours.  6 hours for both combat rounds.

But sadly started late and had company over.  So lost hours.

The next FIVE weeks will be super busy.
Two weeks ago I started my IPL eye treatments.
So called Dry Eye treatments. Common procedures they say but a not so
fun ordeal.
So plopped down $4k for torture :) .
This is prep work for what I'll talk about later.
If you are squeamish skip to the **** below
So it is 4 treatments.
Pay 60$ for a stupid compress and dropsthat doesnt' seem to do much.

First Treatment: Heat light.  So metal/plastic tabs placed in eye to
protect eye.  Then doc uses a head/light device that is super hot and
a bright flash. So it can zap the pores.  Not that bad.  Hot as a sun
on skin when 100 degrees.  A zap of heat/light that stings fr a
second or two.  He does this over eyes and cheeks.
Second: What I call Q Tip.  A electrified/warmish q tip like prod and
he wieps this over eyelashes.  This is to zap any eye ticks we have
(we have alot).   It pulled a bit like pulling a hair so not s o bad.
Third:  Eye Lid prodding.  For this a shot was given into eye.  This
was not aware.  Honestly shot wasnt' so bad maybe a 2 a slight
pinch.  My sis in law had bi weekly steriod shots that were
worse.  Then  doc opens eye lids and uses a prod probably hair thin
and hair big.  He hten prods about 25-27 eye lid glands and pops it
like a zit to clean the gunk out.  Overall mostly not so bad.  Till
last few then it felt like a stick poking eye (not so much a needle
effect nto as bad as that).
Final: Suctions.  So places sunctoin like devices on both eyes and it
begins to vibrate, beat, massage eye to further clearout the glands and pores.
Not bad at all.

****

So that was last time 2 weeks ago.  Tomorrow is another treatment day
dong the first test only.
Then 2/22 is taxes yay taxes!
2/29 is another treatment 1st oen only
Week after that is a check up to see if those treatments worked.
Then finally the week after that I'm forced to get new email
software.  Some ISP BS about protecting myself from me.  But I've had 0 issues.
But forced to change software or I get no email.
So that's the next 5 wedmesdaus/

So this is why things may be delayed.
So honestly will have no real free fun time till late March.
So for this week will try to do bits/pieces next few days or sat but
if not then will try again Tuesday.
So stay tuned..

So basically eye doc which I've had for 36 years.
He might retire and so good options may run out. :)
We've put off a Coreneal transplant for 15 or so years  But with all
things considered it may be time.
Then later on catarat surgery to clear cataracts.
I've avoided it for years as left eye we did cataract and it
backfired.  Clouded over so can't see out of it.
Granted cataract surgery in 1987 was new so experimental.  Now its
common place.  Out patient.
So if this surgery backfires i could lose last eye.
So why I've avoided it. :)

So if I do it (still undecided) it'll probably be this year.  Then
2-4 weeks to recover.
So this is kinda why I'm pushing ot end this adventure before then.
But these delays are slowing it down :<
I may have to postpone surgery until we cna finish game.

Then in June Diablo 4 comes out.  First game I've paid or even plan
ot use since well d3 :)  So 10 years.
Just hope can see to play it. :)
Anyways I suspect that will demand my time so another reason to end
game before then. :)
If only can get Tuesday work days on update done. ;)

So that's the skinny.
Figured you were due an explanation.
Stay tuned!