[pnpgm] heal Jaren

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:13:56 CET 2023

I have some first aid skills and plant lore and healing spells. I also have
counter magic. Juno use all his skills knowledge and spells he tries a
counter magic (1) and Heal(2) spell wise. He looks to varo as well.
Is there plants or things around to help?

But first he looks around stands still and see any or tries to detect if
any are dangerous or will be moving or able to cause us damage. Basically
survey the aftermath and if there is anymore clear and present danger
detect enemies(1) spell cast.
He says ,

“I’d rather send these creatures back to the sea but don’t want to touch
them. We could burn the bodies but that may attract attention to a really
large fire.”

“I’d rather just get out of here asap but we need to tend to see if Jaren
is ok first.

Also he continues to say  “ If after he is cared for and we are safe I
would like to checks the horses make sure there ready, fed ,watered and
gathers his arrows and javelins with out disturbing the creatures.  Put out
fire collect supplies break camp  and and get moving”.

“Does that make sense any thoughts?”  how do we dispose or do we just get
moving ? “ Do we check the bodies for treasure. I’d rather not dare touch
these dangerous creatures.

Juno prays for a answer from his higher power.” O please help our fallen
soldier.”

He also prays for the souls of these creatures. “Do we let them live or do
we kill the ones alive out of mercy?”

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford