[pnpgm] Possible new update next week

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Thu May 4 16:20:53 CEST 2023

So I may have a day or two next week to do update.

So mom will be discharged from rehab monday to a newrehab center
probably 2-4 weeks.

So I may have a week or two of free time to do next update.

Mainly cause new rehab is about a 30 min drive.  Its far better than one
that is only 4 blocks from me (could walk there in 15 min) but that
closer palace seems low quality.  So menas less visits to mom or
overnigh t24/7 visits.  So means should have a few days to do update.

So we'll see how it goes.

For those in the village post anything and eerytying you want ot be done.

I'll move you folks from village ot his home.

The final destinatoin.

But we can stlil do retroactive stuff if needed at village.

Just an update on update...

So if I do it it'd be tue/wed/thur.