[pnpgm] My Schedule

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Mar 11 05:17:17 CET 2023

So I'm about 90% ready to use new email client Thunderbird.
Fixed and tweaked stuff.

I have tested emails and it does get out.
But on tests of my update I'm not getting that email.
To a personal email not the list.
At least the format seems solid unlike that first test that striped
tabs and indents.

So gotta figure out why big/long emials not going out but small tests are.
Once figure that out should be ready for full migration.

But wanted to give my schedule.
Next Wednesday my last eye treatment so busy that day.
So if I'm gonna do update it HAS to be done on Tuesday assuming get
staff to help.

17-19 and 24-26 weekends will be full.
When the Diablo 4 Close and Open Betas are out nad ready to play/watch.
I'll post some streams to watch on discord.
But after 10 or so years I've not played anything else but d3..
Since I pre ordered it (d4) I get the betas.
So wanna test and play it.
Thus likely 0 chance to work on update those days.

So try to get posts in by tomorrow 2pm EST if possible.
I'll try to work on update tomorrow and Tue.
But if can't get done by tue then it'll be delayed a week.

But finally my 'busy' days are winding down.
...finally...

Stay tuned!