[pnpgm] Game Update #49 - File #276 - A path ahead

Gerald Ford biggthree at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 04:04:36 CET 2023

Juno steps back and pray to his god and his higher power for showing him
this.

 He then steps back and wonders if should keep turning he then tries to
call on his god to foresee and give guidance and grant him a detect enemies
spell  to see if anything is dangerous .

Juno prays silently “Great O give me the guidance to see my enemies and
grant me serenity do the right thing.”

He hopes to fin some guidance or wisdom from his higher power Before he
continues turning .